Saturday, August 27, 2011

New Facebook Profile Pictures?

So, I've been poking around facebook, looking at other photographers pages, and I came to the conclusion that I really love some of there profile pictures.  You know, the ones that are long but look very professional?  After looking at a few I came to the conclusion that it couldn't be hard to do, and I could benefit from at least knowing how to make one.  Well, after a couple hours of stress-fully trying to figure out exactly how I wanted them and what pictures I wanted to use, I came down to two.  I loved how they turned out! 





I think they look so neat! I love the second one because it incorporates the new logo I've been putting on my recent photographs.  I just thought I would share them with you! 
Always, 
Nicole Lynne

No comments:

Post a Comment